Positive Role Model Fitness™ Program
Our 12-Week Positive Role Model Fitness™ Program is the ideal way to see just how far you can go toward transforming your body and being a great fitness role model for your kids.
- A huge library of exercises using bodyweight, unconventional freeweights and stability equipment.*
- 36 Different Full Body Workouts.
- Nutrition Plan.
- Pre-transformation Assessment and Goal Setting.
- Daily text messages to help remind you of your goals and keep you motivated.
- Monthly One-on-One Transformation Coaching to keep you on-track and successful.
* Individual exercises are built around unconventional freeweights and stability equipment such as Kettlebells, Indian Clubs/Steel Clubs, Steel Maces, Battle Ropes, Sandbags/Waterbags, Parallelettes, Medicine Balls, Slam Balls, Stability Balls, BOSU Balance Trainers, Pull Up Bars, TRX Suspension Trainers, TRX Rip Trainers, and others. We understand that not all of this equipment may be available at your gym. Our first encouragement is to find a gym that offers the widest variety of unconventional freeweights and stability equipment. Look for a gym that invests in these sorts of unconventional freeweights (rather than fancy looking, floor hogging, single-function machines). If that's not possible, we can provide substitute exercises that offer a similar benefit.